Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 1. Sunrise I thought it would be sweet for us all to capture the beginning of this beautiful project and important month by us all getting up early to photograph the sunrise from wherever we are in the world. I know depending on where you are and what climate you are in that there may not be a sunrise, but if you can still get to a window, snap a photo of the morning! When you share your photo online make sure you write what State/Country you are in and the time of the sunrise {just for fun!}

I cheated on this.  Since I work/sleep crazy hours I don't always get to catch the sun rise.  But depending on the time of year and the day, I get to see some amazing sunrises/sunsets.  Some days I drive to/from work in the darkness.  So here is a sunrise that I captured one morning from our backyard.  I love the quietness of the morning when everything is still and the world has yet to awake and start the hustle and bustle of the day.